USG Ultracal® 30 Gypsum Cement is a traditional tooling gypsum cement, specially formulated for close tolerance tooling. Is recommended where extreme accuracy and surface hardness are required (i.e. duplicator molds)
- Provides the lowest expansion of any rapid-setting gypsum cement
- Is ideal for splash-casting molds and models for phenolic, polyester and epoxy resins
- Sets 25-35 minutes after machine mixing
- It has a gradual set and long period of plasticity.
- It is harder and stronger than HYDROCAL A-11 and HYDROCAL B-11 cements.
Requires 38 parts water by weight per 100 parts plaster
NOTE - For best storage results, keep indoors in a dry, stable environment, away from drafts. Do not stack more than two pallets high.