Seelfast Cement and Concrete Sealer (100% Sodium Silicate / Water Glass)
All-Purpose Sealant – Primarily for sealing cracks in concrete floors, sidewalks, walkways, or driveways, it also works to help harden cardboard cartons or applying labels.
- All-Purpose Sealant – Primarily for sealing cracks in concrete floors, sidewalks, walkways, or driveways, it also works to help harden cardboard cartons or applying labels.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use – A professional-grade commercial floor sealer, once hardened it helps prevent water and oil penetration to retain cement integrity.
- Transparent Finish – A full-strength adhesive, once applied our flooring sealer dries quickly to create a base coat and reaches a full cure after approximately 7 days.
- Food Preservation – Along with sealing cement and concrete, this sealant can also be used to preserve up to 600 eggs for a full year. A smart choice for farm fresh storage.
- Made in the USA – Seelfast is crafted right here in the United States under strict guidelines to ensure a safe, non-hazardous, and fumeless formula you can trust.
Seal away cracks in cement, create leak-resistant gaskets, or preserve eggs for up to a full year with Seelfast, a premium sodium silicate that’s safe and effective.
Whether you’re trying to protect your garage floor from cracks, oils, and spills, you want an efficient way to adhere labels, or you’re into food preservation, this advanced Seelfast Sodium Silicate will help you create the perfect, transparent barrier for long-lasting protection.
Designed as an easy-to-apply sealant with multiple indoor and outdoor uses, Seelfast is safe, non-toxic, and contains no odors. Simply mix it with the appropriate amount of water, coat your surface, and let dry. It’s that simple.
Seelfast is also so versatile that it can even be used to preserve eggs for extended periods of time, diluted for use as a cleaner or disinfectant, or even to seal cardboard cartons or apply labels.
- Premium Sodium Silicate Sealant
- Mixes with Water
- Dilute for General Disinfectant Cleaning
- Preserves 600 Eggs Up to 1-Full Year
- Non-Hazardous, Fumeless Formula
- Permanent Binding Adhesive
- Unopened Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Volume: 1 Gallon (3.87 Liters)
Note: Avoid glass surfaces. Once dry, sodium silicate cannot be removed.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to get this all-purpose cement and concrete sealant to fortify flooring and surfaces with durable, transparent protection.