How to Place an Order
To place an order, you must first place items into your shopping cart. You can add items to your shopping cart from the product pages, or on the shopping cart itself.
Product pages contain a table on the page which contains the item number, descriptions of the items, a price, and a quantity box. To add an item to your cart, enter a quantity, then click the Update Cart button below the table.
It is very important that you enter your correct email address. If you mistype your email address, you will not receive your order confirmation message or your order shipment confirmation.
General Check-Out Procedure
- Add items to your Shopping Cart.
- Click the Check Out button on the Shopping Cart page.
- Fill in your billing address, or if you are logged in, confirm that your account information is correct.
- Choose a shipping method.
- Click the button for whether you want to Ship to Same Address or Ship to Different Address.
- If shipping to a different address, enter the address and a gift message (if necessary). Then click the Submit Shipping Information button.
- On the order recap page, review the addresses you have entered. Ensure that they are correct.
- Click the Continue button.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the Payment Information page to appear. This is because our system is waiting for order totals to calculate.
- Enter your Credit Card information and any Gift Certificate number that you may have.
- Click the Purchase button.
- You will then arrive at a confirmation page. Your order confirmation and order number will be also emailed to you.