Key Benefits of the Gleco Trap
- Adapts easily to existing plumbing, wherever there is a p-trap.
- Smaller bottle means less odors generated in, and emitted from, the trap.
- Clear bottle enables you to see the contents of the trap at any time.
- Fill line easily and quickly shows when the trap needs to be serviced.
- Drain valve allows for all the water above the bottle to be drained prior to removal, eliminating spillage
- Replacing the bottle takes less than 2 minutes, from start to finish, with no tools, no risk of spillage, and no risk of coming into contact with the solids contained within the Gleco Trap.
- Bottle exchange is rapid and easily done without the need for additional tools. Most of all, there is no mess and no chance of water spillage.
- Low volume studios requires a bottle change every 2-4 months. Our most popular seller is the 64-ounce trap easily fitting most sinks as the picture demostrates.