Gleco Plaster Trap
Key Benefits of the Gleco Trap
- Adapts easily to existing plumbing, wherever there is a p-trap.
- Smaller bottle means less odors generated in, and emitted from, the trap.
- Clear bottle enables you to see the contents of the trap at any time.
- Fill line easily and quickly shows when the trap needs to be serviced.
- Drain valve allows for all the water above the bottle to be drained prior to removal, eliminating spillage
- Replacing the bottle takes less than 2 minutes, from start to finish, with no tools, no risk of spillage, and no risk of coming into contact with the solids contained within the Gleco Trap.
- Bottle exchange is rapid and easily done without the need for additional tools. Most of all, there is no mess and no chance of water spillage.
- Low volume studios requires a bottle change every 2-4 months. Our most popular seller is the 64-ounce trap easily fitting most sinks as the picture demostrates.
Mold Making, Casting Products and Kits: If an ArtMolds branded product purchased from artmolds.com proves to be defective in normal use within six months of its purchase or damaged during shipping, we will refund your purchase price or replace the item. Please note that most mold making and casting product such as polyurethanes, silicones and silicone paint medium have a six month shelf life. This warranty excludes damage to liquid latex products if frozen during transit (other than shipping overnight) or as a result of storage in freezing temperature environments.
Mechanical Products and Tools: If an ArtMolds-brand product purchased from artmolds.com proves to be defective in normal use within one year of purchase, or damaged during shipping, we will refund your purchase price or replace the item.
Other Products: For non ArtMolds-branded products, some products are covered by extended manufacturer’s warranties. Please contact either the manufacturer or our customer service for more information about these warranties.
Returns: If the product proves defective during the limited warranty period of six months, and you follow the return instructions provided by our customer service, then at your option, we will either provide you with a new replacement product or a refund. Products Purchased through Dealers: If you purchased any EnvironMolds item through an EnvironMolds dealer you must contact the dealer for replacement and or refund.