Founded in 1998 out of Ed McCormick’s garage in Millington, NJ, EnvironMolds has since grown from a manufacturer of life casting products to a complete line of environmentally friendly and user-safe mold making and casting supplies and equipment now sold in 14 countries around the world.
EnvironMolds specializes in mold making and casting materials that are environmentally safe. Many our of our materials will actually nourish the soil when discarded. You can always count on EnvironMolds for healthier, safer art supplies every time.
www.artmolds.com the website and EnvironMolds is located in Summit, New Jersey, USA. The site is first and foremost about lifecasting, the art of taking molds directly from the human body and creating artistic casts. Ed McCormick, a lifecasting artist and lifecasting author in 1997, founded EnvironMolds. Since that time EnvironMolds and Life-casting.com has introduced hundreds of artists around the world to lifecasting.
Ed is also founder and Managing Director of the Association of Lifecasters International, a worldwide artist's guild that promotes the public awareness of lifecasting.
Ed brings to EnvironMolds and artmolds.com a love and an infectious enthusiasm for the art that is found in the dedicated service his company provides to its customers whether they are just beginners or seasoned professionals. He is always available ready to help. The company's motto "High Quality Materials at Exceptional Prices" is apparent throughout the site and the products.
EnvironMolds is a complete life casting experience by itself, providing everything a lifecaster needs from supplies to publicity. . .
- Supplies. We offer the highest quality life casting molding, casting and mounting supplies and excellent prices that can be found anywhere.
- Kits. We do all the work for you as we assemble and sell complete lifecasting kits from kits to cast babies hands all the way to the ultimate full body kits.
- Instruction. Our site is a comprehensive lifecasting learning resource, too. We offer the most comprehensive library of videos and books available on lifecasting that you will find anywhere. In addition as an Association of Lifecasting (ALI) Certified Instructor we provide workshops on lifecasting throughout the year. You can also locate other ALI Certified instructors and workshops on our site, too. Visit this artist's guild website at: www.lifecasting.org
- Gallery. A location to display your lifecasting work. Take pride in your work by showing it to the world. We have two sections on our website where you can display your lifecasting work at no charge. The Customer Gallery, for customers of EnvironMolds who wish to show a finished lifecasting project, and the Lifecasters In Residence Section, for more advanced lifecasters who wish to display their lifecasting portfolio.
- Start Your Own Business. Our company also helps beginning lifecasters and artists to start their own lifecasting businesses. We provide personal advice, promotional material and all the resources you need to start a profitable lifecasting business. Whether you wish to emphasize infant casting, or wish to offer other lifecasting services we can help get you started.
EnvironMolds is dedicated to artists and their work. We are usually available for consultation on artist’s issue seven days a week and are happy to brain storm with you.
In June of 2013 we began publishing ArtMolds Journal. It is a magazine written for all three dimensional artist’s, offering information on material and techniques. ArtMolds Journal is both a digital and print magazine. It is published bi-monthly and features interviews with world-class artists on their materials and techniques for stone carving, ceramic arts, life casting, mold making, casting arts and special effects. Everyone can read one article free in each edition. To get more information or to subscribe, visit the magazine’s website at www.artmoldsjournal.com.
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy your experience. If we can do anything to help just call us at 1-866 278-6653 or E-mail us at: info @artmolds.com